Real Estate Reimagined
Selling, Buying or Renting a Home?
-: Our Achievements :-
In Properties Sold!
SAVED in Listing Commissions!
on BBB (Better Business Bureau)
Featured In :
Mr. Lister Client Testimonials
Don’t just take our word for it. We have been receiving praise from our customers since 1996. Here’s what a few of them have to say about our service:
View Our Properties
Ready to see the properties packed with just the amenities you’ve been looking for? Go through the latest listings below!
Top 6 reasons to choose Mr. Lister
- ONLY pay for what you need with our tiered system and add-ons.
- Pay ONLY the Buyer’s Agent, no listing commissions.
- LIST at your pace and schedule from the comfort of your home.
- Your listing will get national exposure on all the major real estate sites
- Agents call YOU or schedule via the Showing TImes App!
- GET up to 12 months for your listing; cancel or upgrade anytime.
How Listing Your Home Works With Mr. Lister
- Click on List My Property
- Register and Create a Login
- Key in Your Property Information
- Choose Additional Options (if needed)
- Pay Online & Digitally Sign Documents
- Upload Property Photos
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields
Mr. Lister Realty FAQ’s
How does the listing process work?
You simply fill out our form online, agree to all disclosures and we list your property directly in the MLS for you. You become your listing’s main contact and handle all of the inquiries yourself, saving you thousands in fees.
How long does it take to get my property listed on the MLS after I submit?
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
Can I list my rental property? What about a Lot/Land?
Can you assist with some parts of my listing, such as figuring our closing costs?
Yes! Look at our optional services when you list your property. You’ll have the option to purchase these additional services during checkout and can even purchase them later if you discover that you want to use them.
What if I get stuck or have questions about my listing?
Please feel free to reach out to us – we’d love to help you. Contact us here.
Difference between a QuickList & Sellers Choice listing?
You can view the comparison table of both types of listings. The most important additions you get with the Seller’s choice are a for sale sign, calculation of closing costs, 2 open house notices and 2 listing changes.
Do you only list homes?
Yes, at this time we only work with Maryland buyers and sellers. Keep an eye on this spot for updates!
Join Our Network
Join thousands of other real estate enthusiasts for pro tips or if you’re buying, selling, or looking for opportunities or industry news.